April 1, 2010

Work out 4/1/10, grocery shopping, and no cake on the beach!

My goal is to loose 37 lbs. So far I've lost 4lbs. I'm not gonna give my starting weight because well I just don't want to okay! lol kidding kidding. I've been really stepping it up at the gym in hopes to loose about 1.5 lbs a week. So here is todays workout.....

64 minutes on the elliptical incline 10 resistance 5. Mileage was around 6 but I can't remember exactly calories burned around the low 600's. Then onto arms. I'll pay better attention to the specific machine names tomorrow but I did 4 different ones. 5 sets of 25 reps each. Needless to say I felt like gumby on my way out. For dinner we stopped at Dion's like I thought we would. It was close and we still needed to go to the grocery store. Cam (my 4 yr old) and I split a salad extra tomatoes (his idea of course. He's gotta be the only 4 yr that would prefer a salad over a happy meal but hey good for him right?). We each had a slice of cheese pizza. I really could of done without the pizza but I didn't want to feel snaky later on in the evening. I did skip the croutons and cheese in the salad though so maybe it'll even out. (wishful thinking huh :))

We went to the grocery store and I stocked up on most of the recommended items from the beginning of cf the Hungry Girl 1-2-3 book. I will still have to pick up some things specific to what recipe I want to make but I got the basics that a lot of the recipes called for. I got egg substitute, soy milk, and laughing cow cheese for the first time ever. Everything else I've eaten at one time or another. After we got home I couldn't wait to try the "cake on the beach" recipe. I whipped up 3 yummy servings just to realize that it needed to be chilled for 1 hour. So I guess I will be enjoying one tomorrow. It was really simple to make. It took less than 5 minutes to mix up. The fact that you microwave the cake amazed me lol.

Well the next part of being healthy is plenty of rest so off to get ready for bed I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment