April 5, 2010

Day 5 for Vee!

Today was kind of a kick back day. My husband is really sick so we had to go to the ER last night because he had a fever of 101.4, so we didn't get home until 3am. He called in sick because of course hes still sick but we didn't end up waking up until about 10:30 or 11.

Breakfast
I made the egg mcmuggin that I made yesterday again. I wanted my husband to try it because its really good and he loved it! We had some apple slices with that! Not much more to say about it, since I talked about it yesterday.

Lunch
Since we had such a late breakfast, we decided just to skip lunch. By the time "lunch time" came around, we weren't even hungry so I made a snack instead. I ended up making sweetie-fry bananas with cream cheese frosting from the survival and recipe book.


This was ok. They wanted you to grind some fiber one bran cereal until it was breadcrumb like and that wasn't going to happen at all so of course mine turned out different but the overall taste was still great. The frosting however, felt like it was going to be diabetes in a cup. Thankfully, you use non calorie splenda so it doesn't give you a heart attack but its VERY SWEET!!! This recipe is incredibly high in fiber, so that's good!

Dinner
For dinner, I just had some of the left over chicken pot pie, its really amazing and I hate stuff to go to waste, so left overs it was!

Before dinner I did a 20 minute work out and then checked my weight and I am down 4.1 pounds from when I started on the 31st, so I am super excited about that!

I am sorry for the boring post this time around, maybe the next few days I will have something awesome to show. Until tomorrow..

1 comment: