April 9, 2010

Day 9 for Vee!!

Not much to say for the beginning of the day. I am losing about 1lb a day, so my eating habits are definitely paying off, woohoo!! So on to what I ate:

Breakfast
This morning I had the double-o-cinnamon apple breakfast bowl from the 1-2-3 book.


This was.. meh. I wasn’t too impressed with it for a few reasons:
1. WAY too much cinnamon and I even used less then what the receipe called for.
2. Although I love cottage cheese and I love apples, I don’t think this is a great combo. I thought they would balance each other out to have an awesome foodgasm in your mouth but it was actually the complete opposite. They didn’t mesh well together, IMO.

So that is definitely something that I won’t be trying again. Every time I took a bite I felt like sneezing. I only ate about 1/4 of it because it was just too weird ):

Lunch
For lunch I had 2 of the left over exploding chicken taquitos and some natural white cheddar cheese puffs, mm.

Before I made dinner, I did an hour of just dance for the Wii. That game is so fun but I find I can’t do it in front of my husband so I just do it before he comes home. It’s a good work out for someone who isn’t in shape, it really kicks my butt!

Dinner
For dinner we had the sloppy joe-chiladas from the 1-2-3 book. This was something new for not only myself, but hubby as well, as this included soy crumbles. This is pretty much “meatless” ground beef.


When my body knows that something is "fake", even if it tastes good or not, I always get this gag thing going on when I put it into my mouth. For these, I didn't get that. It was pretty good. Hubby enjoyed it as well!

So that is about it for tonight. I am going to go enjoy a cake on the beach and do some work! Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment