April 9, 2010

Day 9 for Olivia

Or day 2. Whatever. LOL. its easier to go with the same # as the girls, and I've been dieting as long as them so ok.

I had no breakfast. I woke up at 12. woops?

Lunch: Had around 1pm so it's alll good. Mel posted on twitter that she made english muffin pizzas with string cheese a few days ago and it intrigued me so I made it for dinner that night. I forgot to get english muffins so I use it on wheat bread with the toaster and a microwave (which is ghettofab..next time I'm trying the oven although I hate preheating time..). For lunch today I had to "slices" of that with a big cup of 100% Orange/Pineapple Juice.
The string cheese on them melts really weird because it kind of re-solidifies itself but it's no big deal it's just a strange texture.



Midday Snack: Well it's 4:41 when I'm snackin. I had the majority of this. One part of it was extremely hard. It's fresh pineapple that I cut (took like an hour) That's why the fresh stuff cost SO much at the store...geez.


Dinner: We eat dinner pretty late, so I was feeling pretty hungry. When I found out we were having burgers on the grill I freaked out and was like "MOM GET ME SOMETHING THAT'S NOT RED MEAT WAAAH!" So she got me turkey burgers by Jennie O. I was really scared to try these for some reason, but they were really good. I substituted the evill white bread bun for an orowheat sandwich round which is whole wheat. I put Lettuce, Ketchup, and Mustard on it! For a side I had 2 pickles and a serving of baked cheetos. I wouldn't have had the cheetos but my dad picked up these instead of the natural white cheddar ones from yesterday,but I think these were less calories?


Dessert: Strawberry shortcake! Angel Food Cake, Cool Whip, and Strawberries. This was kind of a splurge but it has kept me full.


Overall today was alright. I didn't work out at all. I'm kind of disappointed but tomorrow is another day. I'm going to try and make it to the gym if my dad isn't busy with work. I can study the California Driver's Handbook because I need to get my permit before the end of the school year so I can learn how to drive before college.
Total. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment