April 1, 2010

First Day

Before HG......

Since I've yet to make it to the grocery store I haven't made anything from the book yet. This morning for breakfast I had a half of orange, and Starbucks Iced Green tea w/3 splenda.

For lunch I had (and this is completely coincidental) English muffin pizza which is mentioned in the book. I was at work and didn't prepare it so I can't be certain about the caloric amount. I ate half of one and picked off most of the cheese (there was a ton). With that I had 2 tablespoons of peas, and carrots. (no butter, no salt)

Overall I've done really well today. I did have 5 m&ms cause I couldn't resist. I haven't been to the gym yet (will be on my way as soon as I'm done writing this) but today will be a full hour of high impact cardio then onto arms.

I haven't decided what is for dinner yet since we still have to get to the store. More than likely I will stop for a Dion's half turkey salad no cheese, no croutons half greek and half lf ranch dressing mix. It's packed full of veggies, protein and low carb.

No comments:

Post a Comment