April 8, 2010

Day 8 for Olivia

Or Day 1. However you want to look at it.

I woke up at 11 from my dad asking me what I wanted for lunch, so I really Didn't have a breakfast.

Lunch: I should have taken a picture of it but it was a crappy Grocery Store Deli Sandwich with lettuce, mustard, pickles, turkey, and salami. I ate like 4 inches of it, a little over half. It was on baguette-ish bread. It was good though because It gave me carbs and protein and helped make up for not eating a breakfast.

Snacks: I snack a lot during the day. That will always happen. I have small meals and small snacks frequently.

Today I've had 3 snacks:
1. 2 Spears of Pineapple (you don't neeed a picture of pineapple, do you? LOL)
2. A Nutri grain Bar in Blueberry: These have a lot of calories, carbs,fat, and protein. So, if you are usually "under" on those areas, I'd reccomend them.
3. Natural White Cheddar Cheeto Puffs: the same ones Vee was talking about! I had them a while ago and ended up getting like 3 (thanks, siblings) so I bought them again :D A serving is THIRTY TWO puffs. for 150 calories. That's what I call awesome! Picture is about 29 of them, not that I'm counting, right? HA



Dinner:
Eggplant Parmesan! I know I said NO fried foods (Now changing to LIMITED for sure...I mean it's not like I'm eating french fries and chicken nuggets, right?)
AND it's homemade. With salad. Used Crispy Garlic "bread" as croutons but I had like half of the small piece of bread because It tasted weird (I made it too :|) GOOD JOB, ME! Doin pretty good with the Veg today.
(Pic is of my MOM's....I was so hungry I forgot to take a pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment