April 2, 2010

Day 2 for Vee!

This morning I woke up feeling like Jello! Well, my arms mostly. Last night we hit the personal trainer on the Wii and it felt really good. We did about 45 minutes of punching bags, dancing, baseball, tennis, etc and by the end of it, the little dude said I burnt approximately 365 calories.

After that, we went on over to the Wii Fit stuff and did some hula hooping, that is definitely a work out. My Wii fit told me that I was down .90 pound, which was pretty awesome considering it was my first day!

Woke up this morning, I am down 2 pounds since my original weight on the 31st of March! WOOO!

Breakfast
So this morning I had egg mug burger-rama from the 1-2-3 book.


You put all these ingredients into a mug, cook it in the microwave and voila. I didn't really want to eat mine out of a mug, so I took it out. Anyways, this recipe called for Boca Meatless Burgers. This is something that I have never tried before and I really didn't know what kind to pick up from the store (since there are different "flavors"). My husband told me to get the flame grilled ones, which tasted like you grilled them on the BBQ. For an egg scramble, I don't think that was the best choice.

First experience with a "meatless" burger was actually pretty good. I guess it could taste worse. I also sliced up a banana and had a glass of Simply Orange. The recipe says that its 175 calories (and a total of 378, with my banana and juice), but it was way too much food for me so my dog got some too :D

Lunch

I opted out for lunch again today. My sparkpeople says that I should eat 1,200-1,500 calories a day and I feel like that is A LOT. I ate a lot yesterday (to me at least) and I hit 945 calories. I am used to eating very little, although what I ate before had TONS of calories. So for lunch, I did some cardio boxing with the Wii personal trainer. I did that for about 35 minutes. Cardio boxing really makes me feel like I am getting a great workout.

After my workout, I did have a snack so that I didn't feel like I was going to die. So I had some sliced apples and some low fat caramel dip!

I think opting out of lunch was a bad idea because around 4ish I started getting really shaky so I went ahead and ate a pickle and then a streusal cake to help get my calorie count back up, but I will be sure not to do that again, or at least have some sort of light meal.

Dinner
For dinner today, I made the chicken enchilada casserole from the 1-2-3 book.


This is SOOO good. Nothing about this taste's like you're on a diet. It is very very good. My portion is about 1/6 of the casserole, they say that 1/4 if the casserole is 260 calories, but 1/4 seemed like a HUGE portion, maybe I used the wrong side pan, but its exciting because now hubby and I will have something totally yummy for lunch tomorrow!

To go along with our casserole, I steamed from broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and asparagus! I am a sucker for veggies so I tend to grab more then what I "should" but that's ok, its veggies :D That's also a cherry coke zero in the background, yay for zero calories!

So, that's about it, food wise for tonight. After we eat, we're going to do some cardio boxing and then go to the gym for some ex. Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I know that when my parents and sister started doing NutriSystem they had trouble eating so much but it honestly works. You eat so much of the good food that you don't feel bad just full and then since it's so healthy your body processes it fast so you are hungry for snacks often. Still to this day they say "ughh I have to eat so much" haha. But my sister lost around 70 lbs and same with my dad. My mom lost around 50 or so. :) Great job so far!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete