April 18, 2010

Day 18 for Vee!

The last few days I have been feeling very munchy-y. It is really bad but I never feel hungry so I will have a light snack and it will be bad cause I just gain more weight. DEUHSJHFKJKDH anyways..

Breakfast
This morning I had the cheesed-up pepperoni pizza scramble from the 200 under 200 book.


I don't like tomatoes so I left that out and I had some toast on the side since it turned out to be pretty small. Really good, I am liking turkey pepperoni so it wasn't something that I was dreading making.

Lunch
For lunch I had a salad with some fat free italian dressing and butter crunch peanuts or something. I was trying to make up for the weight that I had gained yesterday (I think it was .5lb) but that apparently didn't work LOL

Dinner
For dinner, I made the HG's Spicy Chicken Crunchtastic Supreme from the newsletter, which can be found here.


We failed big time at picking out tortillas and there was NO WAY we were going to get this wrapped like they said we should do it, so we just ate them as tacos. Very delicious, a little spicy but very good. Great alternative to taco bell as the recipe suggests.

Dessert
For dessert I made the Cocoa Loco Krispymallow Treats from the newsletter (I think it was last week) and the recipe can be found here.


These were super easy to make and taste really great so I suggest these to anyone (even if you're not on a diet), as they are really good. I have never tried chocolate cheerios before and I am not really a fan of cheerios period, but I got over that with these!

So we figured out why our gym has been closed. In order to get to the gym, you have to go through the pool area. They are cleaning the pool and there is no water in it so out of safety (which I don't understand AT ALL) they keep the door locked. They are pressure washing the pool tomorrow so hopefully we can get back to working out soon.

We went to the park tonight to play tennis, it was about 8:15 and all the lights were out, which I assumed is because its Sunday, boo.

I also forgot to do my total weight lost since I started so I will try to include that in tomorrow's blog.. Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment