April 16, 2010

Day 16 for Vee!

I am so sorry for the lack of update yesterday. It was pretty uneventful. I skipped breakfast, had some left over chicken for lunch and hubby and I went to Souper Salad for dinner. So on to today!

Breakfast
I had the HG's Billion Dollar Blintzes, which can be found here.


I put some fresh bananas on mine with some caramel. I have had crepes before made by restaurants and stuff and I like crepes, but for some reason when I make them, they aren't that great. So these were disappointing to me.

Lunch
I had the planet hungrywood sweet & cap'n crunchy chicken from the chew the right think recipe cards. I think this is also in the 1-2-3 book.


Mine ended up being chicken turds more then chicken strips but these were fantastic! You use cap'n crunch and fiber one for the breading and it was oh so good!

Dinner
For dinner I made the Pret-a-Portabella, which can be found here.


I was a little worried to eat this although I LOVE mushrooms but it was something different. I absolutely loved this. The flavor was great and its a nice alternative to a hamburger (plus the recipe is free!)

Dessert
I made the banana cupcakes with pb frosting from the 200 under 200 book.


I haven't had a chance to eat mine yet, since I am blogging but husband said it tastes very baby food-y. You had to use pureed bananas from the baby food section and the whole time I was making them, that's all I could smell. I know a lot of people that like baby food but I don't think I could eat it. I will let you know how they were in tomorrow's blog.

Hubby and I were going to go to the gym tonight and play tennis but when we got there, the gate to the pool was locked, which is really annoying since we have a key that allows us to go 24/7. I have been thinking about playing tennis all day so my dreams were let down, but hopefully we can play tomorrow.

That is all I have for you today, until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment