April 3, 2010

Day 3 for Vee!

Waking up this morning was 2 times worse then waking up yesterday morning, but of course it was a good "bad"!! Last night we ate our dinner, did about 30 minutes of cardio boxing, dancing and targets then we went to the gym. We were only there about 30 minutes because we had already worked out earlier, but it was a great workout! So on to today!

Breakfast
For breakfast today, we had creamy crunchy freeze-dried frenzy from the 200 under 200 book.


This was pretty normal, yogurt, fruit and fiber one cereal (which I have never had before). The recipe called for freeze-dried fruit but I went with fresh fruit instead. I chopped up a half of a banana, an apple slice and some frozen black cherries. The fiber one cereal looks like rabbit poop but its actually pretty good, tastes like cheerios. With that, I had some Silk Light Vanilla Soy Milk, which was better then I imagined. It tasted like watered down milk with a hint of Vanilla.

Lunch
For lunch I had my left over enchilada casserole and some wheat thins. I was going to do a small work out but decided against it because we needed to go to the grocery store anyways so I figured I could skip it for one day!

Dinner
For dinner, we had the chicken fajita pita from the 200 under 200 book.


Another AMAZING recipe. OMG. I added some canned mushrooms, because I am pretty much obsessed with mushrooms and would eat it in like, a shake if I could and I think it was just icing on the yummy yummy pita! I also tried to sobe lifewater in yumberry pomegranate today, MMMMMMMMMMM!

Dessert
I don't usually have a "dessert" section, but I had to show these off. Mm, Mm, Mm! These are the red velvet insanity cupcakes from the 200 under 200 book.


Now, I don't see whats really "red velvet" about these considering you use yellow cake and devils food cake. To get the "red" you use red food dye but I don't care. These are REALLY good. Usually sweets are REALLY sweet and you can only have one or need a HUGE glass of milk, these are still on the sweet tooth side but not too sweet, great cupcakes!

Tonight, I plan on doing a little working out with the Wii personal trainer. My arms and legs are killing me from the gym last night so I don't want to take it too hard and pull a muscle or something, but I also don't want to NOT work out and get out of the routine. So until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Wow today was a really good day. When your sore is the BEST time to work out. If you take days off when your super sore it makes it way worse. Trust me. If it gets to be bothersome you can get pills to combat the sore to where your more comfortable. I'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh girl youre doing awesome!
    red velvet this looks amazing. looks like i need that book!

    ReplyDelete