April 14, 2010

Day 14 for Vee!

First, I have to say, I think its amazing that I have stuck with this for 2 weeks. I know I have said it before, but I am just so PROUD of myself. This group of girls (and people who read & comment) are just so motivating and I am so lucky to be a part of it. Anyways, enough sappy!

I finally got to go to the gym today, woohoo! I still have a bit of a cough but not near as bad as it was. We went to Target earlier and got some tennis rackets and some balls so that we could play in the racquetball room. The gym at our apartments has this huge room of just white walls so we figured instead of boring work outs, we would do something fun and it totally paid off because we were in there for an hour and didn't even know it. I know that doesn't sound like a long time and I wanted to stay longer but I started to get a blister on my hand so we had to leave. It was a great work out!!

So on to the food..

Breakfast
Husband was off today so I made the cheesy green eggs 'n hamwiches from the 1-2-3 book.


This was really good. Of course the green part was just food dye but it really made a cool "experience", I know, I am weird. Hubby seemed to think that the green eggs were "weird", therefore made the whole thing taste weird, but I doubt that.

Lunch
For lunch I made the hg's de-pudged pigs in a blanket from the recipes and survival book.


I HATE HOT DOGS. I think they are DISGUSTING. I made these more for my husband because he wanted them. I did have 2, however and they were ok. I just really really hate hot dogs so I kind of forced them down. He was upset that I made food JUST FOR HIM so I figured I would try them. So with my 2 I had a side salad with some italian dressing, YUM! My husband on the other hand, had 18 of these. I told him its not a diet if he eats everything in sight!

Dinner
We had the queen-of-the-castle sliders from the 1-2-3 book again because they were really good and I had left over beef that I didn't want to go bad.


Just as good as the first time. I also had a half of a serving of the natural puff cheetos. I also had a glass of soy chocolate "milk", which was surprisingly really good!

Dessert
After the gym we had some ginormous creamy frozen caramel crunchcake from the recipe and survival book.


This is caramel corn rice cakes with cool whip free in the middle. Then you freeze them and they are like little sandwiches. I wasn't really sure about the whole freezing thing, but they were really delicious. Because we were so hot from the gym, we had some apple slices too. Apples to me are always really juicy so its nice and refreshing.

So that was today's menu! I have a lot of work to do tomorrow and I am going to be planning the next week of meals, I can't wait! Then we get to go shopping for food. So until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment