April 12, 2010

Day 12 for Vee!

Still trying to get over my lungs wanting to jump out of my throat so no exercising today. I hate it because I feel like I am getting fatter by the second but when I can't breathe in without coughing, I don't think exercising is the best idea. Send good luck my way so I can get my exercise on again!

Breakfast
I was being lazy and decided to stick with something I have already tried so I had the egg mcmuggin from the 1-2-3 book.


I am not too sure why I took a pic of it because you have seen it before, but I know how much you all love pics of the food, so here you go. It was as amazing as it was the first and second time!

Lunch
I wanted something very light, tasty and low in calories so I went ahead and had a salad. 2 cups of lettuce, 2 tablespoons of low fat italian dressing = 41 calories.


I have a huge weakness for italian dressing and because lettuce is so refreshing, this was perfect for lunch today. Very tasty, filling and low in calories!!

Dinner
I made the slow-cookin' bbq chicken 1-2-3 book.


I have to say, out of all the recipes I have made so far, I think this one is my absolute favorite. You mix a whole bunch of things in a crock pot to make a BBQ sauce and the taste of it is sooo good and amazing. Cooking the chicken in a crock pot makes the chicken sooo soft and easy to shred. 1/2 cup (the amount that was on top of my bread) of this chicken is only 149 calories which is AMAZING, this tastes like it would be 600 calories. Definitely a great taste!

Dessert
So for dessert, we had the mmmm! miracle mousse from the 200 under 200 book.


Same thing as yesterday, but in Vanilla instead of Chocolate. This was ok, I would prefer the chocolate one as the Vanilla one felt like I was eating pure whip cream.

I think that's about it tonight. Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment