April 8, 2010

Day 8 for Vee!!

So last night, I blogged before I ate dinner. I usually don’t blog until I am eating dinner or after I have eaten dinner but it was getting so late, I wanted to go ahead and blog before I ate. I went to get some of the spinach mushroom supreme and the spinach was really dried out so I just threw it away. I ended up having a lean cuisine spinach, artichoke and chicken panini. I have had LC panini’s before and they have always been pretty good so this one wasn’t any different. It did have 310 calories but after I was done throwing away the supreme, I just didn’t want to cook anything since it was really late already.

As well as eating really late, I didn’t end up working out either. I was pretty disappointed but again, by the time I was done, it was REALLY late (about 12:30) so I decided to skip it. I had done A LOT of walking yesterday so I figured that made up for it.

So on to today…

Breakfast
For breakfast, I made the overstuffed peanut butter 'n banana french toast from the 1-2-3 book (which Mel had said was amazing!)


I forgot to take a picture of it because when I sat down, I just wanted to eat it but the picture is from the website. It was really good! Peanut butter and bananas really go together!

Lunch
For lunch today, we had the exploding chicken taquitos from the chew the right thing recipe cards.


These were AMAZING! I know I say that about a lot of the stuff from these books but that’s definitely why they are such popular books. The stuff in these books don’t taste like you’re “dieting”! Hubby loved these too, he ate 4 and said he could eat 8 more LOL these were super quick to make too, just 30 minutes!

Dinner
Keeping with simplicity for today’s meals, we went with the perfect pepperoni pizzas from the recipe and survival book.


I have made these before (of course much more fattening) and they taste just the same. These ones have turkey pepperoni, which I was a little nervous to try but it was actually really good!

Dessert
I made these last night but didn’t get a chance to try them because it was so late. Here we have, cake on the beach from the 1-2-3 book.


Mel has said many times that these are amazing so I had to try them! They were delicious! I am not a HUGE fan of pineapple, I will eat it but I would prefer not to but these are still awesome. Husband says that it tastes like a pineapple upside down cake, but I don't know if that's true or not!

My husband is having a hard time eating the right proportions. He eats double the amount that I do, plus snacks all throughout the day and he just complains about being hungry even MORE. Then he steps on the Wii fit and loses like 4 lbs a day, I don’t get how he does it and its pissing me off LOL

So, that’s all I have for you tonight! I am going to go dance some more on Just Dance for the Wii. My husband actually does this with me and it’s HILARIOUS!!!! Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment