April 12, 2010

Day 12 for Mel

Monday Oh how I hate you...

Breakfast;
Honey wheat English muffin, one piece of ham, half a wedge of laughing cow cheese and mustard. 2 hours later at work I had about 1/2 cup of mandarin oranges. (they are my weakness)

Lunch;
2 tablespoons pineapple, 3 tablespoons homemade macaroni and cheese, 2 tablespoons of steamed broccoli (no butter, no salt). Diet coke to drink.

Snack;
One Peanut Butter/Oatmeal softie (trust me they are fab)

Workout;
When I got to the gym I wasn't feeling to much like working out. I had to kick myself into gear. I did have some frustration to work out so I channeled that and let it go. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical with the intent of being done but half way to the door I decided that I was gonna get a good work out if it killed me. I wasn't aware that Mondays was Salsa night so that is where I went. Class was amazing. It was exactly what I needed. I left drenched in sweat (gross I know but so amazing) As I sit here my legs may not get me to the shower. It was that good.

Dinner;
On the way home we (me and the kids) decided to meet up with the hubby (he got called into work for a bit) and have Taco Bell. I had 2 chicken soft tacos Fresco style of course and a diet pepsi. Yay for me right? Not so much. The hubby driving behind us decided to stop at McDonalds and bring the kids a surprise. In addition to the surprise for the kids he brought me a strawberry sundae and small fries. He wants me to "pee on a stick". The hubby intuition feels like there was a reason I should eat french fries and a strawberry sundae. I however am still undecided on that one.

Tomorrow is Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment