March 31, 2010

Vee - Introduction

For a few weeks now, I have been telling my husband that as of April 1st, we are going on a diet. I am not really a "diet" kind of girl. They have never really worked for me before so what I meant by "diet" is just eating healthier and eating smaller proportions.

When looking for a "diet" that I felt was the right diet for me (I LOVE the taste of foods and don't want to lose that), I felt like a lot of the diets were pretty bland and boring. When I came across the Hungry Girl books I got really excited. It showed that you can eat smaller proportions, yet still have a flavorful meal!

The first thing I did was went to Borders and got the 3 books and the recipe cards, yeah, it was probably a little excessive, but I like variety and choice! I began marking my books with post it tabs, that way I can just go right to a spot that I marked for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack.



Not only will I be eating from this book (for the majority of this "diet"), I will be tracking my progress on SparkPeople, just to make sure that I am staying on track with losing weight and keeping active!

So here begins my adventure of eating my way through the Hungry Girl books!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your video on youtube so I thought Id pop over here and take a peek! Cant wait to follow your adventure with the Hungry Girl Diet :) best of luck to you, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete